QUT Careers and Employment's new initiative The Realise Program, has been specially designed to help final year students and recent graduates from Nursing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Justice and Justice/Psychology undergraduate programs to find paid employment through targeted career development workshops.
Students can discover how to stand out from the crowd while developing the core skills that employers are looking for in your industry.
Realise is a free program which is dedicated to helping students and graduates to develop work readiness through:
- Innovative job search strategies
- Resume support
- Networking/interview skills
- Confidence in cold calling
- Personal brand development
Some of the additional benefits of the Program include:
- increased employability skills
- access an exclusive list of paid roles
- regular industry specific career development workshops
- ongoing support from the Realise Team
How do I register for the program?
- Log on to CareerHub
- Complete the Candidate Application Form
- Book in for a compulsory orientation session via CareerHub.
For further details please contact:
Nursing & Justice Industry Liaison
Accounting Industry Liaison