QUT Careers and Employment is here to help you on your career journey through university and beyond.
Here on our website, we have a wide range of resources to help QUT students and graduates:
- CareerHub containing job listings, presentations, workshops and job seeking help;
- assistance with your application;
- interview resources;
- course planning alternatives;
- career development information;
- career mentors
- and more!
Careers and Employment has been recognised for the outstanding services provided to both students and employers, through the presentation of several awards. The service was chosen to be a
- NAGCAS Best Practice Award 2012
- NAGCAS Best Practice Award Runner-up 2008
- AAGE Graduate Recruitment Industry Awards (AGRIA), Runner-up Best Careers Service for Employers 2008
- Australian Learning & Teaching Council (ALTC), Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning 2008
- Lead case study in the Department of Education Review of Career Services in Higher Education in Australia 2007–2008
- NAGCAS/DEST Best Practice Award 2000 and 2001