What is QUT CareerHub?
QUT CareerHub is an online database system used primarily to advertise employment opportunities and career-related events for the benefit of QUT students.
CareerHub allows you to:
- create an organisation profile
- maintain your contact details and promote your organisation in the appropriate employment categories
- add a list of contact people within your company and give them specific login details
- add opportunities for students to view
- add details of events you are hosting
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the QUT Careers & Employment Service and must be in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
Students please login to CareerHub via this link.
Employment Administration Officer
P: +61 7 3138 2571
Note: The QUT Guild also offers a casual job board to students